Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter

Easter is 2 weeks from now. I am looking forward to celebrating it with my niece and nephew. I think they will like the Easter baskets we have for them. Although, it won't be as enjoyable with my mom gone. I wish she was still alive. I will be thinking of her on Easter, and of course, on Mother's Day.
Tomorrow, I am having a friend over for an Easter get-together. We'll dye eggs (of course), play some games, and eat. I wish more of my friends were able to come over, but it's ok. I'll still have fun.
The flowers 2 of my friends and I planted in November are growing now. I can't wait until they bloom. They'll be beautiful when they do. The flowers are in memory of my mom. I'm sure she'll like the flowers.
My dad is possibly going to take me out driving on Sunday. I got my permit in October, but with everything that happened after that, I never used it. Lucky it's good for a year. I'm nervous, but excited about driving again. I took driver's ed in high school, and that was the last time I drove.
I can't wait to get my license. I won't have to wait for the bus to go to school, and I can drive myself to friends' houses. I'll be more independent than I am now.
My dad will also be getting me a cell phone, which will make me even more independent. I will possibly be getting a phone in 2 or 3 weeks. Hopefully. I really need a phone.
That's pretty much all that is going on right now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment