Two different plastic containers
Two big corks
Different colors of paint
- Ask an ault to help you make a hole in the bottom of each container. Connect them with the thin string. Tie a knot at the end of the string.
- Cut out two circles of cardboard and paint a face on one of them. Glue them to the string just above the container.
- Cut hands out of cardboard. Tie a piece of red string around the neck and glue the hands to the ends of the string.
- For the legs, make a small hole in each cork. Glue a piece of string in the hole of each cork. Attach the string to the inside of the container with clear tape.
- For the hair, cut out a small rectangle from a magazine page. Make small cuts in the rectangle to make hair. Glue it onto the head.