Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goings On In My Life

Yesterday, I had a couple friends over for an Easter get-together. We dyed eggs, made cookies, had an indoor Easter egg hunt, had snacks, and listened to music. My friends gave me some bags of jelly beans, and a container of milk chocolated malted milk balls. Those are really good, and one of my favorite snacks. I had a good day yesterday.
Today, I went to church to celebrate Holy Week. I got the palms, and enjoyed listening to the service. Church was pretty packed today. After church, my dad took me driving. I was nervous, since it has been about 7 years since I last drove, but I did pretty good. We were out for about 40-45 minutes. It didn't seem like that long. I did better than I thought I would. I can't wait to get my license.
Next Sunday, I will be going to my sister's house, to celebrate Easter. I am really looking forward to seeing my niece and nephew. I haven't seen them in a while, so I can't wait until next weekend.
I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so I am planning on buying the DVD of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 sometime this week. I know, I know. I would have gotten it earlier if I had the money. But I have the money now, so I will be getting it soon. I can't wait until part 2 comes out.
I also can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out, either. That's another one of my favorite series. Stephenie Meyer and J.K. Rowling are awesome. I love their books.
That's pretty much it for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment