Monday, April 12, 2010

100 Things About Me: The Next 25

51. I didn't get my ears pierce until I was 13. I plan on getting them pierced again soon. I want to get at least 2 more piercings in each ear.
52. I keep all the letters, postcards, pictures, etc. that friends and family send me.
53. I love the Three Stooges.
54. My dad got me into the Beatles.
55. My favorite restaurants are TGI Friday's, Cracker Barrel, and The Waffle House.
56. I am double jointed, and love being double jointed. Except when I get a kink in my neck, and it won't go away.
57. I hated wearing glasses when I was in elementary school. In second grade, I sometimes pretended I forgot to bring them to school, so I wouldn't have to wear them. Though, after second grade, I wasn't force to wear them anymore, which made me happy. Now, I don't mind wearing them as much. I don't know what made me change my mind about glasses.
58. I have never been outside of the U.S. before, and I really want to go abraod soon.
59. I want to live in another country for a year or two, to see what it's like living there.
60. I want to adopt special needs children. They have as much a right to a family as any other child, and they deserve a loving family.
61. Like a lot of girls, I love to shop. I usually go by myself, which I don't mind one bit. I can get what I like, without any criticism or judgment from friends and family.
62. On Christmas Eve of 2003, I had the birthmark from my neck removed, which I was very, very happy about. The surgery was supposed to be December 17, but thanks to the doctor, it had to be rescheduled. If I didnt have the birthmark removed, it could have been cancerous.
63. I have never had a boyfriend before, though I have had a couple crushes.
64. I have more female friends than male. I don't really know why that is. Maybe because they thought I would make a good friend.
65. I wish the wizarding world was real. It would be so much easier if chores could be done by magic. And homework. Then, I would be able to have more time to do what I want, and not worry about what has to get done. And I wish that Hagrid was real. He seems like a person I would love to have in my life.
66. I'm not an athletic person, but I love watching sports, mainly baseball and ice hockey. As for playing sports myself, I've rarely done that on my own (basketball for a little while, and tennis).
67. I also love to swim, bike ride, roller blade, and play Frisbee.
68. Although, actually getting the exercise is hard for me, since I can be lazy at times.
69. If I had a choice between being smart or being pretty, I'd choose being smart. I don't care too much about looks.
70. I've tried both times of skiing, and stunk at both.
71. I want to try snowboarding next.
72. I love nature, so I try to go for walks as often as I can, and take pictures of the things in nature.
73. I've never had a dog before, but have always wanted one. My favorite breed is the golden retriever.
74. I prefer long hair, though once, I've had hair short enough to where it couldn't be put into a ponytail or pigtails. I'm thinking about getting a pixie cut someday.
75. Music and journals are two things I can never live without. It keeps me sane when things get stressful, and too much for me to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment