Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My World

Not too much has happened lately. School is almost over (about a week or two until finals, and then summer break). I am so happy school is almost over, since I've been pretty stressed out recently.
Next semester, I am planning on taking a chocolate class, which is part of my degree (I plan on becoming a pastry chef in the hospitality industry). It seems like a fun class, although, it's 4 hours long. I can probably handle that, since the class is only one day a week (Friday).
Though, it's not paid for yet, so I have to wait for the bill to come. I can't wait to start the class. Seems like a fun and interesting class to take.
This coming May is my nephew's 5th birthday. There's no plans yet for a party, but we'll find out soon. I can't believe he's almost 5. It seems like yesterday that he was a baby. Time goes by fast.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment