Friday, December 2, 2022

My 2022 Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe it's Christmastime already! This year just flew by!!

Even though I don't like the snow and the cold, I love listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, baking cookies, and everything else that comes with the holidays.

I love posting about what I want for Christmas, so people can see what I am into, and, of course, what I want for Christmas.

I do not expect to get everything on this list. These are just things that I would like to get. I will be happy with whatever I get for Christmas.

Here is my Christmas list for 2022:
  • Mockingjay Part 2 on DVD
  • Toy Story 4 on DVD
  • Outlander season 2 on DVD
  • Bonanza season 5 on DVD
  • Call the Midwife season 1 on DVD
  • UNO! Attack
  • Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game
  • Infinity Cube Fidget Toy
  • Prayer Journal For Women: 52 Week Scripture, Devotional, & Guided Prayer Journal
  • Violin stand with bow holder
  • 101 Christmas Songs for Violin by Hal Leonard Corp.
  • Portable artist easel stand
  • Himalayan salt lamp
  • A Family Christmas CD by Andrea, Matteo, and Virginia Bocelli
  • Hot glue gun
  • Prayer journal from Coffee and Bible Time
  • Tote bag from Coffee and Bible Time
  • Pencil pouch from Coffee and Bible Time
  • Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings: Violin, Book & Online Audio/Software by John Williams
  • Slippers
  • Bible carrying case
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition book
  • Bible (yes, I am asking for a bible for Christmas!)
  • Ukulele case
  • Ukulele stand
  • First 50 Songs You Should Play on Ukulele book (various artists)
  • Ukulele strap
  • 3-Tier cooking and baking cooling rack
  • Case for my Microsoft Surface Go tablet
  • Wall outlet extender
  • 3-Tier collapsible cooking and baking cooling rack
  • Microsoft Surface case
  • Harry Potter: Crochet Wizardy: The Official Harry Potter Crochet Pattern Book by Lee Sartori
I know this is a lot, but like I said earlier, I don't expect to get everything on this list. This is just what I would like to get.

If you celebrate Christmas, what is on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment