Monday, December 12, 2022

My Favorite Christmas Movies

I can't believe it's the holiday season again! Where has the time gone?!

Even though I don't like the cold and snow, I do like the festivities that come with the season. One of the big ones for me is watching Christmas movies, especially my favorites.

I have already watched several of the movies on this list, and will be watching more leading up to Christmas (I may even watch some more than once!).

Movies are one of the things that help me relax, as well as help get me through a tough time, so any reason to watch a movie, especially holiday movies, is perfect!

So, in no particular order, here are my favorite Christmas movies:

  • The Year Without a Santa Claus
  • A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott version, the Jim Carrey Version, and the Muppets version)
  • A Christmas Story
  • The Polar Express
  • Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • The Santa Clause
  • The Santa Clause 2
  • The Santa Clause 3
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • Home Alone
  • Home Alone: Lost in New York
  • Miracle on 34th Street (the 1947 version, with Edmund Gwenn as Santa)
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Fred Claus
  • Arthur Christmas
  • The Grinch
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas  
If you celebrate Christmas, what are your favorite Christmas movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment