Friday, December 9, 2022

My Top 10 Favorite Wintertime Activities

 Winter is my least favorite season, as I don't like being cold and walking in snow and ice. But, I do like some of the activities associated with winter.


When winter comes, I am one of those people that prefers to spend my time indoors, so if I can enjoy any activities that don't require going out in the snow, then I am one happy girl!

So, here are my top 10 favorite wintertime activities:
  1. Watching Christmas movies 
    I love watching Christmas movies, and only do so during this time of the year (to make them more special and enjoyable).

  2. Making Christmas cookies (and other treats)
    I love to bake, and have always made cookies for Christmas. My dad always requests cream cheese chocolate chip cookies (they are sooo good!!), so that is something I make each year.

  3. Celebrating Christmas with family and friends 
    I love being able to make holiday memories with my friends and family. The holidays are always a special time of year, and I enjoy being with those I love.

  4. Curling up under a warm blanket/comforter
    Since I am one of those people who doesn't like the cold, I love curling up under blankets, and just relaxing and getting cozy.

  5. Listening to Christmas music
    I love listening to Christmas music!! It always puts me in the holiday mood, and makes Christmas more festive and enjoyable.

  6. Drinking hot chocolate
    Hot chocolate is probably my absolute favorite winter drink. It warms me up, it is yummy, and chocolate is one of my favorite treats! I always look forward to 

  7. Building/decorating gingerbread houses
    I love to be creative, and building and decorating gingerbread houses is something I love doing every year. I get to decorate it however I want to, and seeing the finished product is always worth the work.

  8. Wrapping Presents
    I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents! Knowing that the recipient will enjoy the present, and seeing the happiness on their faces, makes wrapping presents all the more special.

  9. Putting a puzzle together
    The colder it gets, the more I want to put a puzzle together (something I love doing no matter what time of year it is!). I am not a winter person, so things that I can do inside, like puzzles, are a big plus for me.

  10. Taking my picture with Santa
    This is one thing I will never get tired of doing, and I don't care what other people think. I love getting my picture taken with Santa!

What are your favorite winter activities? I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment