Monday, November 28, 2022

My 2022/2023 Winter and Christmas Bucket List

Well, it's the holiday season again, and that means Christmas/winter activities!

Winter is my least favorite season, with the cold, snow, and ice, but I do like the activities that come with the season.

As usual, I have decided to make a bucket list for Christmas and winter. I don't expect to do everything on this list, but I would like to do as many of them as possible.

In no particular order, here is my winter/Christmas bucket list for 2022/2023:

  • Watch Christmas movies
  • Make snowmen
  • Go sledding
  • Make hot chocolate
  • Decorate my bedroom for Christmas/winter
  • Bake Christmas cookies
  • Go ice skating
  • Take pictures with Santa
  • Create a winter playlist
  • Have a snowball fight
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Bake a loaf of bread
  • Complete a jigsaw puzzle
  • Have a game night
  • Have eggnog
  • Do an Advent calendar
  • Try snowboarding
  • Decorate a gingerbread house
  • Have a few spa days
  • Make a winter/Christmas themed junk journal
  • Make a winter/Christmas themed sensory bottle
  • Send Christmas cards to friends
  • Make a winter wreath
  • Buy a new pair of pajamas
  • Build a fort
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Make ornaments
  • Paint canvases
  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Listen to Christmas music
  • Relearn how to play the violin
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Relearn how to play the guitar
  • Learn how to apply makeup
  • Make snow ice cream
  • Sign up for Joni and Friends retreat (the one I go to has registration that opens in January)
  • Journal/write on a regular basis 
  • Have regular self care days
  • Binge watch a TV show
  • Make a blanket fort
  • Make a gift for someone
  • Make a Christmas stocking
  • Make a snow globe
  • Spend a day in the city
  • Make peppermint bark
  • Paint my nails
  • Scrapbook
  • Try craft ideas from Pinterest
  • Make a vision board
I am looking forward to the holidays, and hopefully I can do as many things on this list as possible.

If you celebrate Christmas, merry Christmas! If you celebrate another holiday, happy holidays! If you don't celebrate anything, I hope you have a wonderful winter season!!


What is on your winter/holiday bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment