Friday, September 20, 2019

My Favorite Things From the 1980's and 1990's

I got the idea for this from YouTube, and thought I would write a post on my own favorites from the 80's and 90's.

My favorites from the 80's and 90's are:
  • Tamagotchis
    I probably had about 6 Tomagachis when I was a kid. I loved those things!!!
  • Lisa Frank
  • Friendship bracelets
  • Troll dolls
  • Goosebumbs books
  • Lite Brite
  • The live-action cartoon Dinosaurs
  • Power Rangers TV show
  • My own Easy Bake Oven (I know these have been around for a very long time, but I got an Easy Bake Oven one year for Christmas, when I was a kid, and I absolutely loved it!! And, I still have it!!)
  • Skip-Its
  • Beanie Babies
  • Game Boy Color
  • Electronic Dear Diary
  • Lunchables
  • CD Walkman/portable CD players (I still have a few)
  • Atari (we had a couple different systems in the 90's)
  • Nintendo 64
  • The Babysitter's Club
  • The Oregon Trail computer game
  • Reading Rainbow
  • Hey Arnold cartoon show
  • Doug cartoon show
  • Lion King
  • Toy Story
  • Wannabe by Spice Girls
  • Mini Butterfly Clips
  • Backstreet Boys
  • NSYNC (yes, I was into these bands for a while)
  • Furbies
  • Pogs
  • The Magic School Bus
  • Note folding (I so miss these!!)
  • Caboodles Organizer
  • Bubble Tape
  • Push Pops
  • SqueezIt drinks
  • Koala's March (Koala Bites, or whatever you want to call them. I remember having them when I was a kid, and loved them!!)
To be honest, I miss these times, as that is when I was a kid, and had a lot of fun. I wish I could go back to this time, and enjoy these things all over again as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment