Monday, September 23, 2019

50 Things About Me

It has been a long time since I have done an About Me list, so I figured I would do another one.

In no particular order, here are fifty things about me:
  1. I am the youngest of five
  2. I have a baking certificate, and hope to get my degree one day
  3. I love to bake (hence the certificate)
  4. I love photography, and taking pictures
  5. I love to write
  6. I love to read
  7. I am very shy when I first meet people
  8. I am a huge Harry Potter fan
  9. I love to travel
  10. I love things that glow in the dark
  11. I love magnets/magnetic things
  12. I love to swim
  13. I can roll my tongue
  14. I was/am a Girl Scout (once a Girl Scout, always a Girl Scout!!)
  15. I have never been outside of the U.S., and would love to travel to other countries one day
  16. I prefer text messages over phone calls
  17. I played the violin when I was in elementary school, and wish to play again
  18. I prefer long hair over short
  19. My favorite color is purple
  20. I love beads
  21. My favorite TV shows are Downton Abbey, Lost, Call the Midwife, Bonanza (yes, Bonanza!!), Stranger Things, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Outlander, The Great British Baking Show, and Gilmore Girls
  22. My favorite foods are pasta, tacos, tandoori chicken, spicy foods
  23. My favorite class in elementary through high school was art, and my favorite classes in college were Chocolate and Cake Decorating
  24. I broke my right arm when I was in first grade
  25. I love cheesecake
  26. I love bullet journaling (I found out about this, purely by coincidence, about 3 years ago)
  27. I love rainy days
  28. My favorite animals are dogs, horses and polar bears
  29. My favorite/lucky number is 14
  30. My favorite season is either spring or fall
  31. I am very empathetic (I get upset/start crying when I see other people upset or hurt)
  32. I love composition notebooks
  33. I love country music
  34. I love Christian rock music
  35. My favorite musical artists are Andrea Bocelli, Francesca Battistelli, Garth Brooks, Celtic Woman, Celtic Thunder, Imagine Dragons, Josh Groban and the Harp Twins
  36. I love teddy bears
  37. In my lifetime, I have had 4 cats (which includes the two I currently have), a hamster, and two hermit crabs
  38. I am a major night owl (I don't get how some people can be so cheery/talkative in the morning)
  39. I love water bottles (I probably have 6 or 7 reusable water bottles at the moment)
  40. I finally got to go to a Joni and Friends retreat this year, as an STM
  41. I never really liked school all that much until I got to college
  42. I love making lists
  43. I love thrift stores
  44. I am trying to learn to love myself (I don't have very much confidence in/love for myself)
  45. I prefer country living over city living
  46. My biggest fears are heights, spiders and death
  47. I love Sudoku
  48. I am an introvert
  49. I love jigsaw puzzles
  50. I love to write down my dreams in a journal
I may do another About Me post, if I think of enough things to make a post about it, but this is pretty much me!

No comments:

Post a Comment