Friday, September 13, 2019

My Anti-Bucket List: 50 Things I Do NOT Want to Do

I have heard and read about people making anti-bucket list ideas, and thought it was interesting. I read a few posts people have made about what is on their anti-bucket list, and have decided to make my own list.

Here is what I do NOT want to do in my life:
  1. I do not want to be shy to the point of missing out on wonderful opportunities, or risks that are worth taking
  2. I do not want to be addicted to my phone
  3. I do not want to spend all of my free time inside
  4. I do not want to have many regrets
  5. I do not want to care about what other people think of me
  6. I do not want to keep worrying about the past/future
  7. I do not want to feel jealous about the things other people have/are doing
  8. I do not want to be around toxic people/have toxic people in my life
  9. I do not want to live my life based on what others think.
  10. I do not say things that I will regret saying later on
  11. I do not want to hate myself
  12. I do not want to compare myself to others
  13. I do not want to treat myself badly
  14. I do not want to set goals and then not do them (or not try to achieve them)
  15. I do not want to hold back on saying every little thing that I want to say
  16. I do not want to feel as awkward about things as I do now
  17. I do not want to repeat mistakes
  18. I do not want to feel disconnected with others
  19. I do not want my life to be entirely boring
  20. I do not want to stop learning
  21. I do not want to stop growing
  22. I do not want to follow someone else's path
  23. I do not want to be with people who tear me down
  24. I do not want to miss exploring the world
  25. I do not want to do things just because I feel obligated to
  26. I do not want to ever give up
  27. I do not want to give up on my dreams
  28. I do not want to NOT make a difference in someone's life
  29. I do not want to hold on to things that I no longer need
  30. I do not want to keep things bottled up until I explode
  31. I do not want to feel bad for saying no sometimes
  32. I do not want to feel/be scared of everything
  33. I do not want to live beyond my means
  34. I do not want to take anything for granted
  35. I do not want to second-guess my decisions
  36. I do not want to stop reading
  37. I do not want to be scared of death
  38. I do not want to judge people before getting to know them
  39. I do not want to do things that would harm/hurt myself or others
  40. I do not want to sing karaoke (I know I do not have a good singing voice, and I don't want to feel embarassed)
  41. I do not want to feel bad/ashamed for being who/the way I am
  42. I do not want to live in the past
  43. I do not want to get drunk, and then do things that I will regret later
  44. I do not want to do (illegal/hard) drugs
  45. I do not want to not be in the present
  46. I do not want to not be/feel confident in myself
  47. I do not want to stay in my comfort zone forever
  48. I do not want to be afraid of people
  49. I do not want to be afraid of talking to people
  50. I do not want to be afraid of helping people

No comments:

Post a Comment