Monday, August 7, 2017

The Wildest Things I Want to Try

There are some things on my bucket list, that are kind of out there
  • Snowboarding
  • Skydiving/tandem skydiving
  • Indoor skydiving
  • Ziplining
  • Jump from a waterfall
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Learn archery
  • Try to learn to skateboard (yes, to me this is wild)
  • Try snowboarding
  • Go horseback riding on a beach
  • Go bunjee jumping
  • Go on a mission trip
  • Publish a book
  • Dye my hair a crazy color
  • Become more outgoing (I am very, very shy, so being more outgoing is definitely part of this list)
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Learn karate
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Live in another country for six months to one year
  • Conquer my fear of public speaking
  • Fly in a helicopter
  • Meet one of my favorite actors (I have a post about people I would love to meet someday, which you can check out HERE, if you like)
  • Fall in love (and be in a loving, fulfilling, healthy relationship)
**Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment