Monday, August 28, 2017

My Essentials

There are a few things that I need to have in my day-to-day life, and it always helps me get through the day, whether good or bad.

My essentials are:
  • Notebook and pens (I am always thinking of things I want to remember for later, and if I don't write it down, I will definitely forget it, so these are a must for me!)
  • Bullet Journal
  • Alone time (I am a very shy and introverted person, so I love alone time, to recharge.)
  • A water bottle
  • Nature (I love being in nature; it always seems to relax me, to calm me down)
  • Books (I LOVE to read. If I am stressed, or bored, I can always pick up a book, and escape into another world for awhile.)
  • Brimmed hat(s)
  • A snack (or two!)
  • Dry shampoo (this is a must for me!!)
  • My blog
Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment