Thursday, August 31, 2017

Things That Made Me Happy in August

Here are the things that made me happy this month:
  • Starting the fall semester at school
  • Finishing my probationary period at work
  • Celebrating family birthdays
  • Seeing the eclipse from my school campus
  • Checking out my campus's space center for the first time (I love space, and science, so I don't know why it took me so long to visit the space center)
  • Making a UV bracelet at my school's solar eclipse event (the beads change color in sunlight)
  • Buying an Earth Ball at my campus's space center gift shop
  • Seeing my niece and nephew
  • Checking out a couple local festivals
  • Seeing a chipmunk on my way to work one day
  • Seeing a hummingbird feed at our feeder several times this month
Even when I have bad days, there is always something to be thankful for, something to be happy about. I have had way more good days than bad, and I am so very thankful for that. What made you happy this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment