Monday, August 14, 2017

My Favorite Characters

I love the fictional world, and I try to visit a different place as often as I can.

Here are my favorite characters from books, movies, and TV shows:
  • Hagrid
    (we both love animals, although I wouldn't go so far as smuggling them around)
  • Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
  • Bombur from The Hobbit
    (quiet like me, but I do speak quite a bit when I want to!!)
  • Rory from Gilmore Girls
    (quiet, yet fierce!)
  • Merida
    (Goes down a path she chooses for herself, and isn't afraid to speak up for herself)
  • Newt Scamander
    (another one who loves animals, and is passionate about saving them)
  • Hurley from Lost
    (More of a thinker, like me)
  • Gold/Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time
    (I don't know what it is about him that I like so much; maybe that he shows that there is good and bad in everyone, and that whatever you choose to do has a consequence)
  • Hoss from Bonanza
Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment