Saturday, January 16, 2016

People I Would Love to Meet

There are quite a few people I would love to meet.

Although, I would most likely be starstruck, and quiet (as I am a very shy person by nature), so I wouldn't say much, at least at first. But, that won't/doesn't stop me from wanting to meet them.

So, here are the people I would most like to meet:
  • Michael Gambon
  • Maggie Smith
  • Johnny Depp
  • Daniel Radcliffe
  • Emma Watson
  • Rupert Grint
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • J.K. Rowling
  • Jonathan Antoine
  • Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Whitney Way Thore (from My Big Fat Fabulous Life)
  • David Tennant
  • Jazz Jennings
  • Nick Vujicic
  • Camille and Kennerly (The Harp Twins)
  • Buddy Valastro (The Cake Boss)
  • Jen and Bill (The Little Couple)
  • Ian McKellan
  • Andre Rieu
  • Marlee Matlin
  • Katie Leclerc
  • Celtic Woman
  • Celtic Thunder
  • Helena Bonham Carter
  • Emma Thompson
  • Eddie Redmayne
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Viola Davis
  • James Earl Jones
  • Antonio Banderas
  • Morgan Freeman
  • Donald Sutherland
  • Kiefer Sutherland
  • Gene Wilder
  • Craig Ferguson
  • Bindi Irwin
  • Pope Benedict XVI
  • Liam Hemsworth
  • Chris Hemsworth
  • Adele
  • Tom Felton
  • Evanna Lynch
  • Ashley Greene
  • Peter Facinelli
  • Stephenie Meyer

And, just because, here are the people I wish I could have met, before they died:

  • Alan Rickman
  • Robin Williams
  • Ronald Reagan
  • Richard Harris
  • Philip Seymour Hoffman
  • Christopher Reeve
  • Maureen O'Hara
  • Shirley Temple
  • B.B. King
  • Luciano Pavarotti
  • Andre the Giant
  • Nelson Mandela
  • Steve Irwin
  • Dick Clark
  • Pope John Paul II
  • Princess Diana
  • Rosa Parks
  • Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment