Thursday, January 14, 2016

Rest in Peace, Alan Rickamn

Today, one of my favorite actors, Alan Rickman, died at age 69 from cancer.

I was shocked to hear of his passing, and of his cancer diagnosis, as I had no idea he was sick.

He was one of the people I wanted to meet at some point in my life, but now, that is not possible.

He was absolutely perfect in Harry Potter as Snape, Hans Gruber in the Die Hard movies, and all his other roles.

From what I have read/heard about him, Alan was very supportive of others, very funny, an all around great guy to be around.

It's impossible not to feel sad about the loss of Alan Rickman, aka Snape/Hans/Harry (from Love Actually).

My condolences go out to his family, friends, and fans (yes, his fans as well).

Rest in peace to a wonderful man. The world has lost an incredible soul, one that will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment