Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Strong Desire to Be An STM

For some time now, I have been wanting to be an STM (short term missionary) at a Joni and Friends Retreat.

The only thing stopping me from applying: the money. The one I want to go to isn't super expensive, but I am still unable to pay for the retreat.

The registration for this year opened today, but I am hesitant to apply. They do have assistance for people who are unable to pay the entire amount, but I'm not sure if I really want to/can do it this year.

So, I am looking to hopefully go next year.

You can learn more about Joni and Friends here, and about the retreats here.

A friend of mine has gone to a few of these retreats before, and loved them. I read about them on the website, and they sound like so much fun. So, I hope to be able to go to at least on retreat in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment