I have been on summer break for just over a month now, and I haven't done too much in regards to summer goals. I have a hard time motivating myself, so I am hoping to have friends, family, and others help me start, and stay on track, with what I want to do.
The goals I have decided to make for this summer are:
- 30 minute bike ride or walk 2-3 days a week
- Swimming once a week, or every other week
- Practice cake/cupcake decorating skills once a week
- Read at least one book a week
- Apply for jobs until I get hired
- Make, eat at least one healthy meal a day
- Go to Farmer's Market each week
- Learn to sew
- Spend ten minutes a day cleaning bedroom up
- Do one thing a month that brings me out of my shyness/comfort zone/shell
So far, I've only done the bike ride/walking goal. Not good :(
I lack the motivation to really do much, when I'm not volunteering (I volunteer three days a week, for 2 hours each day), so I will most likely enlist a friend or two, to help me out with some of these goals, to keep me on track.
I really hope I can get going in the next week or two, as I am really to do more, and take on more responsibility. I really need it!!