Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Goals

This post from a fellow blogger reminded me of the goals I set for myself a while ago, but never really started.

I have been on summer break for just over a month now, and I haven't done too much in regards to summer goals. I have a hard time motivating myself, so I am hoping to have friends, family, and others help me start, and stay on track, with what I want to do.

The goals I have decided to make for this summer are:
  • 30 minute bike ride or walk 2-3 days a week
  • Swimming once a week, or every other week
  • Practice cake/cupcake decorating skills once a week
  • Read at least one book a week
  • Apply for jobs until I get hired
  • Make, eat at least one healthy meal a day
  • Go to Farmer's Market each week
  • Learn to sew
  • Spend ten minutes a day cleaning bedroom up
  • Do one thing a month that brings me out of my shyness/comfort zone/shell
These are all the goals I have so far, for this summer. I'm sure I will thing of more as the summer goes on, though, and will add them to my list.

So far, I've only done the bike ride/walking goal. Not good :(

I lack the motivation to really do much, when I'm not volunteering (I volunteer three days a week, for 2 hours each day), so I will most likely enlist a friend or two, to help me out with some of these goals, to keep me on track.

I really hope I can get going in the next week or two, as I am really to do more, and take on more responsibility. I really need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment