Sunday, July 19, 2015

30 Before 30

I have heard about people doing a 30 before 30 thing, where they do thirty things they really want to do, before they turn 30 years old.

Even though my 30th is not that far off, I have decided to make my own 30 before 30 list, and try to complete as much of it as possible.

So, here is what's on my '30 Before 30' bucket list:

  1. Get a job
  2. Get my driver's license
  3. Visit the Bean in person
  4. Redecorate my bedroom
  5. Go on a trip by myself
  6. Do things out of my comfort zone, to bring me out of my shell/shyness
  7. Learn to sew
  8. Take at least one Zumba class
  9. Get my ears pierced at least once more
  10. Get a massage
  11. Buy a DSLR camera and accessories
  12. Do a photo shoot with me in front of the camera
  13. Visit Lincoln Park Zoo
  14. Go paintballing
  15. Buy a full-size violin, and relearn how to play it
  16. Take a cooking class
  17. Volunteer at an animal shelter
  18. Learn Italian
  19. Go ice skating
  20. Take a self defense class
  21. Go bowling
  22. Visit the Farmer's Market
  23. Go to a Blackhawks game
  24. Buy a pair of white shoes and doodle on them
  25. Spend a day at Great America
  26. Visit the Botanical Gardens
  27. Go mini golfing
  28. Spend a day at Navy Pier
  29. Visit a pumpkin patch
  30. Paint something on canvas
Hopefully I can get most of these checked off before my birthday, but I'm not going to rush into getting all of these done, as my birthday is coming up soon. I can't wait to get started on this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment