Monday, July 6, 2015

"You Should Be a Model"

When I was in elementary school, people have told me that I should be a model, because I was tall, even back then.

Although I was flattered that they thought I should be a model, I just was not interested in being one.

For one, I was really shy (and still am), and felt awkward being in front of a group of people. I also felt awkward about posing for photos.

And, it entailed a lot of things that I wouldn't have wanted to be a part of.

Lately, though, I've been thinking of doing a photo shoot in town someday. This is something I would like to do, as part of one of my goals of doing one thing a month to get me out of my comfort zone/shyness/shell.

Plus, I love photography, and would love to get more experience in the field.

I'm not planning on becoming a full-time model; I just want to experience being part of a photo shoot. I don't mind being in front of the camera (as long as I'm not doing anything that'll make me look foolish or embarrassing!), so hopefully I can have this experience this sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment