Thursday, June 11, 2015

On the Hunt for a Job

I am finally bringing myself to apply for jobs in the area. I have applied to a pet store a few weeks ago, but was told I didn't get the job (which I wasn't happy about, as I love animals, and would loved to have gotten the job).

Today, I applied to a restaurant that's a block from where I live, so it would be perfect in terms of traveling to and from work.

Tomorrow, there is a job fair going on at the local Jewel, that my dad told me about. So, I will hopefully be going to that, and applying there as well.

Hopefully, I can get a job soon, and become more independent. I haven't had a job in quite a while, and would love to be working again.

I am definitely going to apply to other places as well, until I get hired, but I just wish I had a job already.

I am a shy person, so interviews, and being around people I don't know, is very scary for me.

Here's to hoping I get a job soon. VERY soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment