Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Am Now a Working Girl...Almost

I had a job interview at Cold Stone Creamery on Monday, and on Monday night,  I found out that I got a job there!!!

I have training tomorrow from 12 to 5 pm, and Friday and Saturday from 5 to 11:30 pm. Then I guess I will officially be a part of the team there.

At the interview, there were five other applicants there as well. We had to sing one of their mini songs by ourselves, and then sing another one in a group. Afterwards, the guy who was head of the interview had interviewed us individually, asking us about school, transportation, and similar questions.

I wasn't really expecting to get hired, as none of the other places I have applied to in the past had responded to my applications.

But, I am super happy to be able to have this job.

This job is perfect for me, as it gives me the experience I need, and want, for the field I am getting a degree for (baking and pastry).

Plus, I love ice cream!!

Hopefully all goes well, and I do well at work.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm going to be working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment