Sunday, August 16, 2015

Bucket List Accomplishments

Every so often, I would look for bucket list ideas on Pinterest, and other websites.

I have been doing so the last few days, and I have decided to post the ones I have already done. It's not much, but it's a start.

  • Be a bridesmaid (I was a bridesmaid when I was thirteen, at my oldest brother's wedding)
  • Go to California (I was able to go in 2004, as a high school graduation gift from my oldest brother)
  • See/go across the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Go tent camping
  • Visit Washington, D.C. (I got to go on the eighth grade trip)
  • Meet Rich Koz (who does Sevengoolie; I got to meet him when I was 12/13 years old, as I was friends with his daughter)
  • Go horseback riding on a mountain (I got to do this in Montana, and in California)
  • Try snow skiing (my junior high hosted a one day trip to Wisconsin when I was in eighth grade, which I got to go on)
  • Try water skiing (I got to try in Michigan one time; I didn't do that well, but I was happy that I got to try)
  • Ride in a limo (I got to do this both on the way to, and from the airport, when my family and I went to Montana several years ago)
  • Go to a high school play/concert (I've gone to a few, although they were after I graduated from high school myself. I should have gone while I was still there, as the ones I went to after, were really good!)
  • Make Top Ramen Salad (my sister made this several times before, and I loved it so much that I wanted to make it myself. I just made it the other day, for the second time.)
There may be a few more, but this is all I can think of at the moment. I hope to be able to cross off many, many more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment