Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Bucket List for 2015

I have decided to do a bucket list for the whole year, instead of just for one season.

  • Make a snowman in the winter
  • Get a job
  • Learn to decorate cakes
  • Work on book I want to publish
  • Plant/grow a garden
  • Make sweater for dad
  • Buy a full-sized violin for myself
  • Learn to make one new dish a week/month
  • Volunteer at the local animal shelter
  • Clean up my bedroom, and keep it clean
  • Paint my bedroom walls
  • Make at least one flower crown
  • Volunteer at a Joni & Friends Retreat
  • Become certified in CPR/First Aid
  • Make a rainbow cake
  • Learn to sew
  • Go on a weekend trip by myself
  • Find new places in town to visit
  • Make homemade ice cream
  • Have a picnic in the park with friends
  • Go bowling
  • Take one photo a day for one year
  • Tie dye shirts/other articles of clothing
  • Go paintballing
  • See the Bean in person
  • Make homemade mac and cheese
  • Fill eggs with paint and toss them at a canvas
  • Put positive notes in a public area
  • Visit Brookfield Zoo
  • Go to the local Farmer's Market
  • Make s'mores
  • Go to garage sales/estate sales
  • Relearn Spanish
  • Go sledding in winter
  • Make/drink egg nog
  • Make a gingerbread house
  • Go ice skating
  • Make bread from scratch
  • Get my picture taken with Santa in winter
  • Participate in the annual winter fest
  • Skpe with someone
  • Go to thrift shops each month
  • Get my driver's license
  • Make a pinata
  • Start drinking tea regularly
  • Visit Navy Pier
  • Visit the Adler Planetarium
  • Visit the Museum of Science and Industry
  • Make a YouTube video
  • Make care packages for the homeless
  • Have a friend sleep over at my place
  • Go for a bike ride with friends
  • Go to Glendale Heights Fest with friends
  • Have a movie night with friends
  • Have a girls' night in/out with friends
  • Read A Christmas Carol
  • Go horseback riding
  • Eat at Atlas Kafe
  • Eat at Mama Thai
  • Go mini golfing with friends and/or family
  • Build something at Build-a-Bear
  • Start my own garden
  • Go swimming at least twice during the summer
  • Dye eggs for Easter
  • Finger paint
  • Blow bubbles on a really cold day, to make frozen bubbles
  • Visit the Morton Arboretum
  • Hang out on Lake Michigan with friends
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Have a hot fudge sundae
  • Try snowboarding
  • Visit the Shedd Aquarium
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter
  • Jump off the diving board (I'm afraid of heights, and even diving boards scare me)
  • Make paper snowflakes (something I haven't done since I was in elementary school)
  • Go on a shopping spree
  • Take pictures in a photo booth
  • Visit the Chicago Botanic Gardens
  • Go to Six Flags for a day
  • Own at least one knitting loom
This is all I can think of at this time, but I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment