Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Hard Times in Life

This past weekend, I found out a close friend of mine is not doing well. It came as a real shock, as the last time I saw him, he seemed to be doing well. And that wasn't that long ago.

I have been friends with him, his wife, and his son for many, many years. I met the husband and wife at least seventeen years ago, maybe more, and then they had their son almost sixteen years ago.

So this is going to be a very hard time for both me, and them. They are like family to me, and it hurts to see them going through something like this.

I was asked if I could help out with some household chores, which I will be doing soon. I know what it's like having a parent who's sick, so I know what they are going through, and I don't mind helping them out.

When I visited the wife the other day, she had called her husband to see how he was doing, and I got to talk to him for a few minutes. He was worried about everything at home, and how his husband, son, and dog were doing.

It broke my heart to hear him so worried like this. And that he is in a condition like this. Not just his worried state, but his physical health.

This just goes to show how precious life is, and not to take anything for granted. Life is precious, and can change in a second.

Nothing stays the same, and no one lives forever. Not here on Earth. So tell those you love how you feel, and remember what they have done for you.

So, to my neighbor friends, I will be there for you through anything that happens, now and always. You have made such a huge impact on my life, and I am so thankful that we have become friends over these past many years.

Thank you for all that you have done, and for being such amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment