Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weddings and Marriage

There is a show on TLC called Little Couple Big World, which is one of my favorite shows on that channel.

I was watching one of the more recent episodes, where Jeremy, one of the children, was planning his wedding, and then got married.

Also watching another TLC show, 19 Kids and Counting, got me into the wedding mode. One of the older daughters wedding was aired recently, and another is engaged, about to be married in a few days.

That got me to remembering when my oldest brother got married, and having me as the bridesmaid (and the only bridesmaid for that wedding).

My mom made my dress entirely by hand. Well, not technically by hand. She used a sewing machine. But it was still hand made.

It also reminded me of my sister's wedding almost a year later.

I really want to get married someday, and to the right guy. I know he's not going to be perfect, and that's perfectly fine with me. No one is perfect. We will never be.

I have been looking on Pinterest for wedding ideas (no, I'm not engaged yet, but...you never know when it'll happen!), and have found some great stuff already. I think I may have even found the dress I want!

I am not thinking only about weddings, I do have a life, but I would love to be able to plan my own wedding someday, and marry the guy I love, whoever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment