Friday, October 3, 2014

I Want to Play the Violin Again

Every time I hear violins playing, it reminds me of my elementary school orchestra days, playing the violin, and it makes me want to play again.

It also reminds me of when my sister used to play in her elementary school days. One time she showed me how to play a few notes, and when I played them, she wanted to show our parents that I could play them.

I played the violin in fourth and fifth grades, and quit after that. I am now regretting that decision, as I absolutely love the sound of violins, and really, really, really miss playing.

I still have the violin I played, but it is too small for me now. I have checked out prices for a full size violin (which is the right size for me), and they seem to be decently priced, so I will hopefully be getting a new one soon (key word *hopefully*!)

It has been quite a long time since I last played, so I will be really rusty playing the violin again, but I know I will get the hang of it again.

I just hope I'll play more often than I did in elementary school!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment