Saturday, October 11, 2014

Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Presents

Well, it's nearly that time of year again.

Time for the annual Operation Christmas Child shoebox present collection.

I heard about this organization a few years ago, and wanted to donate some presents, but kept missing the collection dates until last year.

Last year I was able to give two shoebox presents, one for a boy and one for a girl. I don't know where they went to, but I was happy to have been able to make two children very happy over the holidays.

If you don't know what Operation Christmas Child is, it is an organization that collects presents for young children, which are shoeboxes filled with toys and necessities, and then ships and gives them out all over the world.

You can check out more information on their website here.

It is an amazing thing, OCC. I am so glad I was able to participate last year, and hope to do so again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment