Tuesday, November 7, 2023

My November 2023 Goals/Bucket List

I know we're already a week into November, but it took me a while to decide on what I wanted to accomplish this month.

Hopefully these last couple of months of 2023 will be more productive than the rest of the year was. I have been dealing with anxiety, a cold, and a couple other health issues this year, which wiped me out, and I am hoping that I can stay healthy for as long as possible now, so I can actually get some stuff done.

So, here are my goals and bucket list for November:
  • Apply for 2-3 jobs
  • Clean up bedroom 10-15 minutes each day
  • Cook Thanksgiving dinner
  • Reach out to one friend each day
  • Write 1-2 poems
  • Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
  • Pray every day/write in prayer journal every day
  • Practice playing the violin 15 minutes a day
  • Knit a blanket
  • Read 1-2 books
  • Bake a pumpkin pie
  • Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • Go thrift shopping
  • Make a vision board for 2024
  • Binge watch season 2 of Outlander
  • Binge watch season 2 of The Crown
  • Purchase and make out Christmas cards
  • Print photos of tattoo idea
  • Find last couple of shirts for t-shirt quilt project
  • Declutter clothes I don't want anymore  
  • Purchase a 2024 planner  

What do you want to do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment