Thursday, November 23, 2023

I Am Thankful For...

I can't believe it's the holiday season again! To those who celebrate, happy Thanksgiving!!

I love making lists, and I figured I would share a list of things I am thankful for this year. I have so much to be thankful for, but since there are 30 days in November, I will list 30 things.

The holidays are bittersweet now that my mom is no longer with us (the first year or 2 of holidays after she passed were hard), but I do enjoy them again and I am looking forward to this Thanksgiving. I get to be with the family that is still here, and I get to enjoy a special meal with them.

So, in no particular order, here is what I am thankful for this year:
  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. My cats
  4. My home
  5. My favorite music
  6. Clean, running water
  7. Books
  8. My favorite movies
  9. Joni and Friends retreats
  10. Knitting
  11. Crochet
  12. Having clothes to wear
  13. Having food to eat
  14. My faith
  15. My local library
  16. Baking
  17. Central air
  18. Video games (I don't play a lot, but I do enjoy them)
  19. Text messages from friends and family
  20. My library's home delivery service
  21. Noise cancelling headphones
  22. Fidget toys
  23. Painting supplies
  24. Live-streaming mass services
  25. Junk journaling
  26. My tablet
  27. My local library's new Library of Things
  28. Libby app (where you can read and listen to books)
  29. Photography
  30. Jigsaw puzzles  

What are you thankful for this year? If you celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!! If you don't, I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment