Monday, February 6, 2023

Books I Want to Read in 2023

Over the last several years, I have really slacked when it comes to reading. I love books, and reading, but lately I just can't seem to really focus on reading a book for any length of time.

I am hoping to get back into reading, and figure out a way for me to get into books without losing my focus. Books are one of the things that I have truly enjoyed growing up, and that get me inspired to want to write a book of my own one day.

So, without further ado, here are the books that I would like to read this year:

  • Dune by Frank Herbert

  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

  • Madly, Deeply: The Diaries of Alan Rickman

  • Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

  • The Princess Bride by William Goldman

  • The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morries

  • Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

  • The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

  • Inferno by Dan Brown

  • Origin by Dan Brown

  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

  • Becoming Free Indeed: My Story of Disentangling Faith From Fear by Jinger Duggar Vuolo

  • Anne of Green Gables: A Graphic Novel by Mariah Marsden

  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

  • The Giver by Lois Lowry

  • Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic

  • Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst

  • The Shack by William Paul Young

  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman

  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

  • The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman

  • The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman

  • The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman

  • Lyra's Oxford by Philip Pullman

  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

  • A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

  • Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly

  • Beyond the Wand: The Magic and Mayhem of Growing Up a Wizard by Tom Felton

  • The Art of Getting It Wrong: Finding Good in the Misadventures of Life by Stephen Miller
I know this is a lot, but I love to read, and hope to get to at least half of these books this year. I may read other books throughout the year, but these are the ones that I would really love to get to.

I always love getting out of my mind and world for a while, and into someone else's. 


What books to you want to read this year? Are you already reading anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment