Friday, February 3, 2023

Movies I Would Like to Watch This Year

I have always loved watching movies, especially when I am having a not-so-good day. It helps me forget things for a while, and I get to be in another world.

So, in no particular order, here are the movies I would like to watch this year:

  • Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
  • Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
  • The Marvels
  • Indiana Jones 5
  • Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget
  • Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
  • Dune: Part 2
  • Wonder Woman 3
  • Babylon
  • Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
  • Oppenheimer
  • John Wick: Chapter 4
  • Barbie
  • Wonka
  • The Meg 2: The Trench
  • The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
  • Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
  • The Inventor
  • Peter Pan & Wendy
  • Wish
  • Trolls 3: Trollstopia
  • Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2
  • Super Mario Bros: The Movie
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Fast X
  • The Hun 2
  • The Color Purple
  • The Nightingale
  • Hotel Transylvania: Transformania
  • Dog
  • The Bad Guys
  • DC League of Super Pets
  • Luck
  • Samaritan
  • The Woman King
  • Hocus Pocus 2
  • Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile
  • Black Adam
  • The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
  • Strange World
  • Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio
  • Avatar: The Way of Water
  • Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody
I know this is a lot, but I do watch a lot of movies, so I will most likely be able to get to most of these at some point this year.

I can't wait to watch these movies!
What movies do you want to watch this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment