Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My March 2023 Reading Bucket List (and February Recap)

How is it March already?! The days are going by so fast!!

February was good, for me, in terms of reading. I completely finished reading the Anne of Green Gables graphic novel, The Hobbit, and Madly, Deeply: The Diaries of Alan Rickman.

I was surprised that I was able to read as much as I did, as it usually takes me some time to start something, and then to finish it, as well. But, I am happy with being able to finish 3 books in February.

Now, on to the books that I would like to read this month (in no particular order):

  1. The Art of Getting It Wrong: Finding Good in the Misadventures of Life by Stephen Miller

  2. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (I already have read a few pages in this, but got caught up with reading Madly, Deeply, Anne of Green Gables, and The Hobbit, so this book is going on my March list.)

  3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

  4. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

  5. Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
So, that is my reading list for this month. Hopefully March goes as well as February did, with reading at least 2 of these books.

I am so glad I decided to get back into reading physical books, especially now that I know I can focus more on what I am reading. I am enjoying it, and am looking forward to all the books I hope to read this year. I do still plan on listening to audiobooks, but I just wanted to include physical books as well.


What do you want to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment