Thursday, May 6, 2021

My Current Playlist

I am always listening to music, as it helps me relax, and gets me through a tough time, or when I just need a pick-me-up.

I listen to a mix of country, Irish, pop, and Christian rock music, so there will be a mix of songs from each genre.

I switch between genres depending on how I am feeling at a particular time. For quite some time, I was only listening to Christian rock, and have starting listening to country music again. I am switching between both of these at the moment, as they are probably my favorite genres.

So, in no particular order, here are my current favorite songs:

  • Truth Be Told by Matthew West
  • Angels Among Us by Alabama
  • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  • Go Rest High on That Mountain by Vince Gill
  • Revolutionary by Josh Wilson
  • Free to Be Me by Francesca Battistelli
  • The Dance by Garth Brooks
  • Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks
  • Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
  • I Believe by Andrea Bocelli
  • Because We Believe by Andrea Bocelli
  • God Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli
  • Go Where Love Goes by Andrea Bocelli
  • Remember When by Alan Jackson
  • A Place in the Choir by Celtic Thunder
  • The Unicorn by The Irish Rovers
  • 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman and the Passion Band
  • Help is On the Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMac
  • I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
  • Down to the River to Pray by Alison Krauss
  • I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
  • You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
What songs are currently on your playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment