Monday, May 10, 2021

Current Me

 



Photography
One of my biggest passions, I am always looking for opportunities to capture something. I mainly photograph nature, as well as my cats, but would like to broaden my portfolio with other types of photos (portrait, wedding, party, etc.) as well.

Violin
I played the violin for a couple of years in elementary school, and then quit because I "got bored." I very much regret that decision, and am trying to get back into playing again. I recently bought a new violin, and have yet to play. I haven't played in over 20 years, so I am very rusty, but I am more than ready to learn how to play again.

Baking
Another passion of mine, I love making things, especially treats, so that I can experience the joy of other people enjoying my creations. I went to school for baking, and am hoping to one day work at a bakery, or a place that sells baked goods.

Arts and Crafts
I love making things, as I get to use my hands. My favorite crafts are photography, knitting, crochet, painting, and working with clay. I would also like to learn how to sew, write songs, learn how to play the piano, learn how to play the ukulele, learn how to play the guitar, and learn how to make jewelry.

Words
I love words, even though I have a hard time with them a lot of the time when I have to speak. Writing/blogging is the best way for me to get my point across, as it gives me enough time to think about what I want to say without the pressure of a time limit. One thing I would love to be able to do is to write and publish at least one book in my life.

Private
I am a pretty private person, so it takes me quite a while to open up to people. I don't really like to share much about myself, although once I feel comfortable with someone, I may tell them about myself (usually only if they ask).

Travel
I am a big homebody, but I also love to travel. I haven't been to many places, though, and would love to change that. New places, old/familiar places, there are many cities, states, and countries I would love to visit/go back to.

Shy/Quiet
I am a very shy/quiet person, and have been for as long as I can remember. It can be very hard for me to say what is on my mind, how I am feeling, or to ask for help if I need it.

Games
I love games, and have quite a collection of board games, decks of cards, and video games. Ever since the pandemic started, I have been playing video games a lot more than I usually did before. It helps pass the time, gives me something to do, and allows me to relax when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment