Monday, May 17, 2021

My Summer 2021 Bucket List

Summer is quickly approaching, which means warmer weather where we can do more things outside.

After the year we all had, I want to get back into doing things outside, going places, and seeing friends and family in person more.

I am normally an introvert, but I crave connections with people, and with nature. So, not being able to see others, or go to many places, was hard. I am so happy things are starting to take a turn for the better, and hopefully things can go back to as close to normal as possible in the future.

So, in no particular order, here is my summer 2021 bucket list.
  • Volunteer at Joni and Friends camp
  • Make s'mores
  • Ride my bike at least 2x a week
  • Go to the local farmer's market
  • Make lemonade
  • Clean my bedroom up
  • Paint my bedroom walls
  • Get new furniture for my room
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Have a game night with friends
  • Knit or crochet at least 2 items
  • Have a picnic in the park
  • Spend a day (or more) in the city
  • Visit my local zoo
  • Go to the movies
  • Paint
  • Have at least one spa day
  • Host a bbq
  • Draw with sidewalk chalk
  • Bake once a week
  • Go horseback riding
  • Practice playing the violin at least 3x a week
  • Watch a movie at a drive-in theater
  • Make homemade popsicles
  • Build a fort
  • Build and fly a kite
  • Go to the beach
  • Read outside
  • Visit a farm
  • Have a girls' night out/in
What is on your summer bucket list? Anything fun planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment