Sunday, February 28, 2021

My March Goals/Bucket List

How is it already March?! This year is going by so fast (yes, I know only 2 months have gone by so far, but they flew by in the blink of an eye).

With a new month comes my goals/bucket list for that month.

Here are my goals for March:

  • Work on cleaning up my room (at least get all the garbage and recycling out)
  • Practice the violin at least 2x a week
  • Put together my Downton Abbey puzzle
  • Journal at least 2x a week
  • Write grief letters
  • Finish the cape/shawl I started making in December
  • Make a loaf of bread from scratch
  • Make a vision board
  • Make and regularly write in a prayer journal
  • Have a spa/mental health day once a week (or every other week)
  • Start and keep up a regular skincare routine
  • Start experimenting with makeup
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Start writing stories
  • Connect with my friends on a more regular basis
  • Bake something once a week
  • Dye my hair purple
What are your goals for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment