Wednesday, March 3, 2021

20 Dreams


  1. I dream of going on a Wheels for the World mission trip through Joni and Friends
  2. I dreamed of being a police officer when I grew up (I changed my mind years ago, when I thought about what they go through)
  3. I dream of writing and publishing at least one book
  4. I dream of being more confident in myself, and to love myself more
  5. I dream of being a photographer
  6. I dream of being a baker
  7. I dream of traveling the world (I have never been outside of the U.S. before, and I really want to change that)
  8. I dream of having my own YouTube channel, and posting videos on a regular basis
  9. I dream of being fluent in Spanish
  10. I dream of being fluent in Italian
  11. I dream of being fluent in Sign Language
  12. I dream of adopting at least one dog in my lifetime
  13. I dream of getting married and having children (whether biological, or adopted)
  14. I dream of living on a farm, with a garden, and possibly horses
  15. I dream of playing the violin again, and possibly playing in an orchestra
  16. I dreamed of being a special education teacher (not sure this will ever happen, as I don't like having attention on me, I never really liked school all that much, and I have a hard time learning things myself)
  17. I dream of sponsoring a child (not sure from where yet, but I would LOVE to do this!!)
  18. I dream of learning to sew, and making clothing, and other useful items
  19. I dream of learning to play the piano
  20. I dream of writing at least one song
What are 20 dreams that you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment