Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My Current Favorites

I haven't posted a current favorites list in a while, so I figured it was time to make another one. There a few new things that I am loving right now

In no particular order, here are my current favorites:

  • Alexa/Amazon Echo Dot
    (I finally got one for Christmas, and am really loving it!)
  • WREBBIT 3D Harry Potter Weasley House Jigsaw puzzle
  • Milano Milk Chocolate Cookies
    (I haven't had these in a long time, and had a craving for them!)
  • Dreams Binder (one of my favorite bloggers originally wrote about it HERE, but I thought she did another post about it more recently, although I can't find it at the moment. I loved the idea, and have started making one for myself.)
  • The song Truth Be Told by Matthew West
    (this song says everything I have been feeling for a very long time; not just because of 2020, but before then as well)
  • Going the Distance CD by Jonathan Antoine
  • Artist of Life Workbook by Lavendaire creator Aileen Xu
    (I got this workbook this week, and have been slowly filling it out. I have been wanting to do better with my life, and this workbook is motivating me to want to work on the things I want to change.)
  • Outlander TV show (I am working on season 2 right now, so I have a ways to go, but I absolutely love the show so far!)
  • WREBBIT 3D Downton Abbey jigsaw puzzle (it's a big puzzle-890 pieces-and hard, but I love things that challenge me)

No comments:

Post a Comment