Wednesday, February 17, 2021

21 Things I Would Most Like to Do in 2021

I know I've posted about things I would like to do this year, but I decided to do a post about what I would MOST like to do, and try and get these done.

I tend to be a homebody, and not do much, but I would like to change that, at least a little. I have made a routine of the same few things that I do all the time, and it's gotten boring.

Hopefully, this year I can start to change that, and get out of my comfort zone more.

So, in no particular order, here are 21 things I would most like to do this year:

  1. Get my bedroom cleaned up
  2. Redecorate my bedroom
  3. Be an STM at a Joni and Friends Retreat
  4. Dye my hair purple
  5. Learn how to apply my own makeup
  6. Relearn how to play the violin, and play on a regular basis
  7. Purchase a laptop for myself
  8. Learn how to love myself, and to be more confident
  9. Get into a healthy, loving relationship with a significant other
  10. Keep in contact with friends on a regular basis
  11. Pray on a regular basis
  12. Learn how to crochet a blanket
  13. Start and keep up an exercise routine
  14. Visit a friend in another state
  15. Purchase a DSLR camera, and learn how to take better pictures
  16. Read the entire bible
  17. Purchase a new sewing machine, and learn how to sew
  18. Put together 3D Downton Abbey puzzle
  19. Make more friends
  20. Host a Friendsgiving
  21. Make a vision board/book
I want to add an extra one in, because I thought of it after making the initial 21, and it is to work on my cake decorating and baking skills. I went to school for baking and pastry, and have hardly done any baking since graduating. I love to bake, so it would help to actually put the skills I learned to good use, on a regular basis.

If the Joni and Friends retreats get canceled this year (which I hope it doesn't), I would like to instead get my a second piercing in each ear. I know that's quite different from going on a retreat, but it is something I have been wanting to do for a long time now.

Although, even if I get to go on the retreat, I may get the second piercing anyway, depending on how things go.

What are the things you most want to do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment