Sunday, January 31, 2021

My February Goals/Bucket List

January was a bust in terms of things I wanted to do, as I lacked the motivation to do stuff. And I feel really bad about that. 

Hopefully, February will be better in that regard.

Here is what I would like to work on this coming month:

  • Get bedroom at least 1/3 of the way cleaned up
  • Put books I don't want anymore in a box to donate
  • Put CDs I don't want anymore in a box to donate
  • Put DVDs I don't want anymore in a box to donate
  • Put accessories I don't want anymore in a box to donate
  • Journal at least once a week
  • Try making bread from scratch
  • Start working on writing on book
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Make a chicken pot pie
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Relearn how to play the violin
  • Finish the cape I started making in December
  • Write grief letters (something I learned about from Grief Share)
  • Purchase a laptop for myself
  • Work on putting together my 3D Downton Abbey puzzle
  • Read at least one book
Here's to hoping that I can actually get at least some of these done!

No comments:

Post a Comment