Monday, November 11, 2019

YouTube Channel Favorite: 2 in a Zoo

I have been following 2 in a Zoo for almost a year now (it might even be a year now), and I just love this family!

2 in a Zoo is comprised of parents Mike and Melanie Chandler, and children Timmy, Caleb, Logan, Cadie, and Daisy (who was born early, but is doing good).

They document everyday life, their faith, and everything in between, and had started (I believe) with the adoption of their daughter Cadie (short for Cadence), from India.

I love how real they are; that they aren't afraid to show their emotions, and to talk about the hard things sometimes. It makes them more relatable, more human.

Mike and Melanie take the time to nurture their kids, to guide them through life, to have fun, and to just love. They show their children love and patience, and understanding, and I love that about them.

I came across their channel by chance, when I saw the video of Mike and Cadie talking. He was asking Cadie questions, and she was trying her best to answer them. She didn't know much English then, as it was less than a year (I think) since she had been adopted and came home. Mike was so patient with her, and I loved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment