Thursday, October 31, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy in October

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • Seeing Joker in theaters with one of my brothers
  • Getting a pumpkin for Halloween
  • Getting, and putting together, a Halloween gingerbread house kit
  • A little girl (probably around 18 months or so) saying hi to me, while I was shelving items at work
  • Buying baked goods from a local kid, for his gymnastics team
  • Handing out candy on Halloween
  • Hearing a little girl singing the If You're Happy and You Know It song, with the clapping motions to go along with it
Again, not much happened this month. I needed (and prefer) the slower pace that these last couple of months have brought (even though I enjoyed the summer months, and all that came with them).

I can't believe it's already the holiday season now!! Where has the time gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment