Friday, August 16, 2019

YouTube Channel Favorite: A Pocketful of Primary

A Pocketful of Primary is run by 4th grade teacher Michelle Ferre.

Her channel is a recent find of mine (this year; I think I found her channel around March), and I am hooked!!

Michelle posts videos on school hacks/tips, back to school, items she buys for the classroom, lesson plans, how she uses Google Docs (or other apps for teachers/teaching), after school activities/work, trips she takes, and more.

I have a desire to become a teacher one day (I have had this desire for many years), so I was naturally drawn to her channel.

I love her personality, and her teaching style, and that she truly cares about her children (students) and their success.

I seriously wish I had a teacher like Michelle when I was in school, as I would have liked school more, and would have been more willing to do the work.

I absolutely love her personality, her teaching style, and her channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment