Monday, September 18, 2017

My Favorite Quotes

I have lots of favorite quotes/quotes I love. When I am having a bad day for whatever reason, I like to read encouraging words to help me get through the day.

Here are some of my favorites:
A family of God is a family of love.
When you know who you are, and what you stand for, you stand in wisdom.
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everryone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
Don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey.
If you are always trying to be NORMAL, you will never know how amazing you can be.-Maya Angelou
 Once you choose HOPE, anything is possible.
Dreams don't work unless you do!
You were given this life becauseyou are strong enough to live it.
Live simply. Dream Big. Be grateful. Give love. Laugh lots.
People who think they are crazy enough to change the world, are the ones who do. 
Hope is the one thing stronger than fear.
Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow. 
Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters.
 You only fail when you stop trying.
We have all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are. 
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
 Be kind, fore everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
 *Thanks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment