Monday, September 4, 2017

My Fall 2017 Bucket List

I love making lists, so making a fall bucket list was/is a must for me!!

Here is my bucket list for this fall:
  • Watch Frankenweenie
  • Watch Hocus Pocus
  • Watch The Addams Family
  • Watch the Halloweentown movies
  • Carve/paint a pumpkin
  • Try a fall drink at Starbucks
  • Go on fall photo shoots
  • Do well in my cooking class
  • Sign up for spring semester classes
  • Go to a h.s. football game
  • Cook a Thanksgiving dinner myself
  • Volunteer at a food pantry
  • Make a pumpkin pie from scratch
  • Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Watch Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2
  • Watch Frankenstein
  • Watch Nosferatu
  • Watch It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Bake cookies
  • Attend a fall festival
  • Get big bags of candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins
  • Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
  • Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • Make caramel apples
  • Play in the leaves
What is on your bucket list for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment