Monday, September 25, 2017

My Fall Favorites

I am more of a warm weather person, but I do like fall weather, too. There are things I do like about each season, and in this post, I am sharing what my favorites are for fall.

Here are my fall favorites:
  • Pumpkin carving/painting
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Leaves changing color
  • Seeing all the different costumes children wear for Halloween
  • French silk pie (I know this can be an all-year food, but I usually have it during the fall)
  • Raking (and then jumping into) fallen leaves
  • The smells associated with fall
  • Fall scented candles
  • Blankets and warm brim hats
  • Hot chocolate
  • Crisp fall air
  • Baking pumpkin seeds
  • Caramel apples
  • Hay rides
  • Fall fests
  • Scarves
What do you love about fall?

**Thnks to Sarah Jo Burch for the idea for this post!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment