Monday, September 11, 2017

My Accomplishments So Far

I got the idea for this post on Instagram, and decided to do a blog post about my accomplishments.

Here are my accomplishments in life so far:

(Note: I am not trying to brag in any way. I just wanted to share the things that I have been able to accomplish so far.)
  • Graduation from elementary, junior high, and high school on time (I never really did the best I could do in school, but I was very happy to be able to graduate on time)
  • Getting almost all As and Bs in the college classes I have taken so far (I have one C, which is in Culinary Mathematics; math is not my best subject) for my degree.
  • Getting a job at the library on my own, and having it last for more than a couple of weeks (it has been six months so far, since I started working at the library)
  • Volunteering with the library's homebound delivery program for 5 years (there were times where I was debating whether or not I wanted to continue; since I was able to start school and work, I haven't thought about quitting volunteering again)
  • Saving most of the money from my paychecks (this is a big one for me, as I am usually a spender, and never really saved much money until recently)
  • Getting through my probationary period at work (yes, to me that is an accomplishment!!) without any problems.
  • Missing only one day of work (because of an emergency) in six months
Yeah, I know it's not much, but it's a start. I am a very shy person by nature, so doing things out of my comfort zone is very hard for me to do mentally. I am starting to get better at that, though, so I am looking forward to seeing where that takes me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment